San Diego Society of Physician Assistants
Our mission is to promote the PA profession, provide an ongoing education forum, encourage networking and community outreach, and improve the quality of medicine.
SDSPA was established in 2002 by Jeremy Adler, MS, PA-C and Daniel Lepore, PA-C.
The current Board of Directors:
- President - Bernard Casillan, PA-C
- Vice President - Mercedes Dodge, PA-C
- Secretary - Mercedes Dodge, PA-C
- Treasurer - Mark Hartmann, PA-C
- Webmaster - Patrick Buan, PA-C
- Immediate Past President - Robin Caballa, PA-C
- Past President - Patrick Astourian, PA-C
- Founder, CAPA President - Jeremy Adler, PA-C
Since its inception, the organization has grown to more than 400 members and provides general education and networking opportunities.